• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Fat Cat

NJPanthers12

Jerry Richardson absolutly sucks. Good god it is incredible to met that an owner can be this terrible, and I have always supported him and thought he was an above average owner. Time has passed him and it is time for him to move on sell the team. This guy stood in front of thousands and thousands of fans and gave us his word that this team would have a Super Bowl under their belt within 15 years. Well Fat Cat, that did not come to fruitation and you have the audacity to be cheap and pretty much throw a season away. What he is doing is pathetic and he owes this city and fans everywhere an apology. Please step down.

I know everyone on this board loves him because he brought a team to the Carolinas, but get a clue guys there 32 other owners who brought teams to their respective cities, he did not do anything out of the ordinary. This is coming from a guy who is a huge supporter of the Mets, Knicks, and Rangers who have terrible owners of their own. Dolan the owner of the Knicks and Rangers could not be anymore fat and clueless. And the Wilpons are dieheart Dodger and Sandy Koufax fans who do not know how to build a baseball team. The difference between them and the Fat Cat is at least they make an effort to spend money, they pretend they care. They give their fans something to hope for and are willing to go above and beyond what it takes to win.

Finally what he is doing to John Fox is disgusting. John Fox is a good coach who will be a head coach in this league next year without a doubt. If I was John Fox I would tell the Fat Cat to go eff himself,continue to lose and collect my money. Trying to make John Fox look like a scapegoat when he has nothing to work with. It is a shame he has not been the same since his surgery and it is time for him to move on. F you Fat Cat, thanks for being a cheap POS and failing with your promise to deliver a Super Bowl within 15 years but still have the balls to go cheap.

i am well aware you stopped reading hence why I informed you what I read good god man.

and we need another thread about JR sucking because he cares about his image as much as anyone, and maybe all this bashing he is getting for the first time in his life will make him realize how much he sucks. people in the organization definitly read these boards.

yeah and john fox really sucks guys, we have the worst offense in the league but are still managed to be ranked top 5 in defense with complete no names on d. the only name on our defense is beason and he is playing out of position. vince lombardi couldnt squeeze a .500 team out of Matt More and the crew.

Archived