• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

To all the Moore and Clausen supporters out there...

SOJA

nine passing yards in the first half. Nine. Are you serious?? Right now both are sorry excuses for NFL qbs. Moore looks like Johnny Knoxville off Jackass 3. Clausen has yet to show any flashes of greatness this year. He has one touchdown pass to a wide-open Stewart, that anyone could have thrown. If he doesn't step it up soon we are going to have no choice but to draft a new qb or sign a decent veteran. Don't believe me see the Rams who have more wins this year with their new rookie, than they had in the previous 36 games before that.

I was just as happy as everyone to see Jake go, but man do I miss the old days when our offense actually moved the fuging ball

The QBs have been dissapointing but Davidson's play calling, Fox' coaching, and piss poor offensive line will cripple any offense.

Not disagreeing with you there. But lets be serious. Moore and Clausen are throwing this game in all the wrong ways

ps: none of the rookies would look good in this offense. 0. none. zip. doesnt mean Moore or Clausen are the long term answer here but our team blows at more positions than just QB.

The Rams have worse receivers and just a crappy of an o line as us yet Bradford looks legit out there. Don't preach to me

Not disagreeing with you there. But lets be serious. Moore and Clausen are throwing this game in all the wrong ways

I know that Moore can get the job done when he has all those 3 things working for him. I cant even judge Clausen because he hasnt had those things yet.

Archived