• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I keep hearing this...

Jhyler12

This im sure has been touched on a million times and im sorry but I just really want to know how you feel.

I keep hearing Brett Favre gives the Vikings the best chance to win, no one else on the roster can do any better than his 17 INT's. I think Favre needs to quit, but who really thinks he gives them the best chance to win. It was great hearing Aikman say it and Buck dispute it on the air this weekend (They both suck at there jobs) but the first time I will and last time I will agree with Buck, haha

I'm so sick of Brett Favre I don't care what he does anymore as long as I don't have to hear about it.

I agree, I just was interested in how many people really think he is still worth being on the field. I hope to never hear his name again... after this post of course

:yesnod:

#4 is done. His age has finally caught up with him. He'll be lucky to escape the season without a seriously debilitating injury.

Childress was an idiot for his part in trying to get Favre back again, and he paid the price with his job today. What Favre and the Vikings did last year was really impressive, but anyone with any sense knew they wouldn't repeat.

Archived