• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Delhomme likely to start for cleveland

Mr ocho nueve

Hopefully he gift wraps us some interceptions. It'd only be fair - that's all he's done for the last three seasons.

However, if he tears it up then my suspicions will be confirmed: he's an undercover agent sent in to f**k over the Panthers.

It would've made sense if you said two seasons. Three seasons ago, he finished the whole season with just 1 interception.

What kind of fan sees the point of winning this season? You want a couple victories this year and sacrifice the first of next years draft? Ok, nevermind. You're the smart super fan here. :rolleyes:

Or, you could hope for Panther victories... and victories for all the 2 and 3 win teams. I want the Panthers to win every week because it shows the talent on the team is developing and that our young players are really finding their feet.

I also hope for teams with poor records to keep winning so we still keep the #1 pick.

at this point, yes its all about the #1 pick

I am starting to get all on the bandwagon on that. Espc if a) Andrew Luck does come out and B) he is all people are saying he is and actually becomes that in the NFL.................... if the Panthers can get that with the way this season has gone, doing it all with a lame duck coach..... I am all for not caring if the Panthers win another game this season. I would much rather prefer the Lions and Cincy win another or two :cool:

Archived