• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do we need to worry about #2 WR

Zod

I understand the concern but I will say no.

Moose looked as good at the end of the season as he did at the start so I think asking one more year from him as the #2 is reasonable.

I think Jarrett is pretty good but he just can't get the touches partially due to Jakes eyes always eyeing Smitty and Moose and Fox's loyalty to Hackett

To me, the more pressing matter would be rebuilding the D. While he isn't going to set any records anytime soon, I think I saw a glimmer of promise in Jarrett this year. Moose ought to be good for another year, which will buy us time for Jarrett to come along even further, and also to see what next year's crop of talent will offer at the WR spot. In the meantime, I'd say cut Hackett (which should also help the cap), and keep an eye out for a good bargain WR in free agency. Of course, if we stumble across a diamond in the rough in the draft, it might be worthwhile to pick him up. But I think our most urgent concern should be shoring up our less than stout defense.

Archived