• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why if We Pick #1 we will Draft Andrew Luck

SuperMan

1. We are going to have a new coach, an entire new philosophy who knows maybe even one that includes pick routes and forgets about the antiquated draw play on 3rd and long.

A new coach is going to want his "guy" and i doubt there is a coach out there that wouldn't take Luck as his guy to start his head coaching career with.

2.Luck has every quality you could possibly want in a franchise Quarterback, he is simply a cannot miss prospect, scouts are saying he is the best prospect OVERALL of the last ten years!

a.Arm Strength

b.Intelligence

c.Leadership/Intangibles

d.Mobility

e.Toughness/Durability

In response to Ohio's pac 10 qbs suck argument, Luck has the one thing they all lacked intelligence all the QBs he listed were mental midgets.

If we pass on this guy we will regret it for the next ten years, imagine if the colts had passed on Manning?

So the Question is how can we NOT DRAFT HIM?

Digress

1. We are going to have a new coach, an entire new philosophy who knows maybe even one that includes pick routes and forgets about the antiquated draw play on 3rd and long.

A new coach is going to want his "guy" and i doubt there is a coach out there that wouldn't take Luck as his guy to start his head coaching career with.

2.Luck has every quality you could possibly want in a franchise Quarterback, he is simply a cannot miss prospect, scouts are saying he is the best prospect OVERALL of the last ten years!

a.Arm Strength

b.Intelligence

c.Leadership/Intangibles

d.Mobility

e.Toughness/Durability

In response to Ohio's pac 10 qbs suck argument, Luck has the one thing they all lacked intelligence all the QBs he listed were mental midgets.

If we pass on this guy we will regret it for the next ten years, imagine if the colts had passed on Manning?

Digress

Amen brother.

a.Arm Strength

b.Intelligence

c.Leadership/Intangibles

d.Mobility

e.Toughness/Durability

Digress

Buy this man a beer!

he is being sarcastic and joking. u on the other hand have still been insulting every chance u get and tattletaling on someone will not change the way u post. but if it makes u feel better im infracting him.

I know he was, i have not insulted anyone since you infracted me.

he is being sarcastic and joking. u on the other hand have still been insulting every chance u get and tattletaling on someone will not change the way u post. but if it makes u feel better im infracting him.

Pushover....

I can her it now:

*In a whiny voice*

"Saltman, R&R is looking at me"

or

"Saltman, Biscuit's touching my bewbies, again"

Archived