• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Andrew Luck News & Updates

Jbro

Jakes stats were pretty much the exact same the season after Tommy John. WTF is the deal with people always using that as the reason for Jakes downfall? Jake got shellshocked after the AZ game and never recovered.

I agree. The problem is that Jake was never that good. Above-average in his prime, but mediocre for the most part.

I agree with the quintessential statement: If Harbaugh leaves, Luck does too. Even then, will Hurney trade the pick or take another player? I have read that he will because he is trying to make the Clausen pick work. That is not the case. Here is why I think so--

2 games ago, Fox announced that Clausen was going to be the starter for the last three games. Why would he make suck a bold statement? It was not to give his QB support--his body language is anti-Clausen. It was JR's decision. He wanted to see what the kid has before entering the draft and free agency.

Fox has been very tight lipped about all of his moves. Suddenly to announce that he was finishing the season with Clausen was his way of telling people, "I am not running the show here." There is no way you can look at Clausen's numbers and let a franchise QB slide through your fingers. NO WAY.

I've been to damn near every Cardinal game the last two years, and I can say that that he is accurate and makes great reads. He seems to always successfully change plays at the LOS, and he never stares down receivers. I'm no talent scout, but dude is a baller.

We have to sift through a lot of muck to find a little gold. There are people on here who only try to make smartass cracks in feeble attempts to win pie and giggles from other pimple-faced third shift workers who do their best sniping from their lairs in their parents' basement. Part of the deal. I would like to see news, no matter how seemingly insignificant, instead of dumbass "what if..." posts. I see your point, but it is what people want to discuss. Jan 15 is going to be a big day.

Well said. I've often thought about replying to those people with, "Nice attempt at some pie". But I just haven't bothered with them. Bring on Jan. 15!:drool5:

I agree. The problem is that Jake was never that good. Above-average in his prime, but mediocre for the most part.

The point wasn't that the Tommy John's surgery caused him to fail. It was the fact that the entire Off-season AFTER the surgery, Hurney and Co. failed to stack the deck with a replacement just in case it didn't work out. Their commitment to Delhomme was silly, and had a great impact to lead us to the point we are at.

Oh that was the other thing I was going to mention, but it got lost when I was planning out the ol' wall o' text.

If Luck's simply waiting until the bowl game is over to announce his decision, he's already decided to declare. Saying that he's going to stay another year wouldn't be a distraction to his current team.

This makes sense.

Archived