• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would you take a pair of knuckleheads to fix the DT situation?

Brokenbad

Another overrated underachieving UNC lineman. Might as well draft a WR from USC or a RB from Penn State. No Thanks

Underachieving? The guy got screwed by the NCAA. He is gonna be a steal for some team. Hopefully us. I my opinion the rankings of DT's are

1. Marcel

2. Fairley

3. Nevis

4. Austin

5. Wilkenson

You know and i know we need some fresh meat at DT. You don't think we would like to add one of these guys plus a top FA. Luck, Schmuck, whatever the Duck. Trade down gain a second and third.

Underachieving? The guy got screwed by the NCAA. He is gonna be a steal for some team. Hopefully us. I my opinion the rankings of DT's are

1. Marcel

2. Fairley

3. Nevis

4. Austin

5. Wilkenson

You know and i know we need some fresh meat at DT. You don't think we would like to add one of these guys plus a top FA. Luck, Schmuck, whatever the Duck. Trade down gain a second and third.

It will be interesting so see if the first pick is easier to trade down given that there will be a rookie cap. Might make it more financially affordable.

That is if Luck comes out. Otherwise we won't find any suitors.

TO has some skills left, but he could only get 1 year deals with Buffalo and then Cincy. Reason? He is the biggest turd the earth has ever known-until Haynesworth emerged. Now, if you want the biggest turd in the history of earth wearing black, blue, and silver, sign Haynesworth.

No to Haynesworth, his talent is voided by the problems he brings... he was playing nice (most of the time) in Tennessee but now that he's gotten that huge contract that's set him up for the rest of his life he's a loose cannon on deck.

I have no problem with Justin Smith, but he's a DE.

Archived