• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I officially hate check down passes

Udogg

Let's eliminate check downs in the playbook and just make the RB block. Make Clausen throw the football.

Clausen made big strides today. He now looks down field for 0.013 seconds before he checks down instead of his old 0.012 second average. Great job today buddy. You're the best QB...cough cough I mean 'Game Manager' we have.

Seriously, there is no QB spot in our offense, it's the Game Manger spot.

After Jake Delhomme and me screaming at the TV for him to stop throwing into double coverage for years and hit the check down, I have now seen the other side. Is the AZ coverage that good? Maybe I'm missing something.

what you need to see is a QB with the ability to throw the ball with precision and touch on this team

No, the AZ coverage wasn't that good. Smitty was open a lot and Jimmy just didn't see him or chose not to throw it. Understandably, Smitty was frustrated.

Frustrated is an understatement Smitty was pissed! throwing around his Gatorade bottle having a staffer calm him down.

Archived