• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

True Grit is also the best movie ever..

SorthNarolina

• 5 months later...

lol...

I've seen quite a few Westerns in my day (thanks to pops)..

3:10 to Yuma was incredible.. and True Grit is a movie I had to recommend to my dad. Due to the nature of people appreciating movies from their hay-day, I understand why this debate most likely has no answer or agreement..

but neither of those movies can be disputed as great..

and Jeff Bridges is one HELL of an actor. he did an INCREDIBLE job in that movie (as usual)...

oh, and that girl was great as well..

The girl was phenomenal. Bridges was brilliant. On Matt Damon, I think he sufficed. Technically he's notthe main focus of the movie. The girl and bridges are. I think he did ok. I normally don't care much for Damon.

I have to agree.. he wasn't the main point of that movie, so I don't put much weight into his character. as an actor, he did a superb job, as usual.

The girl was phenomenal. Bridges was brilliant. On Matt Damon, I think he sufficed. Technically he's notthe main focus of the movie. The girl and bridges are. I think he did ok. I normally don't care much for Damon.

I realize he wasn't the one I should have noticed , but as soon as I saw him I sat through about 20 more mins of the movie saying , they did not just cast fugging matt damon , theres no way.:p

Archived