• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jake Delhomme in House?

Ashor

All the negativity about Jake has just been too concentrated so I wanted to somewhat change that. Doesn't Jake Delhomme look exactly like Robert Sean Leonard? For those of you that don't know who Robert Sean Leonard is... he plays Dr. James Wilson on the television series House M.D. I just recently started watching the show House and I was hooked immediately and the first time I saw Dr. James Wilson, I'm like "Holy hell, that's my quarterback."

jakewilson.jpg

I've thought that for a long time but I never made a thread about it because that would be extremely homoerotic.

The arguments about uniform colors were slightly less gay.

The only homosexual thing about this thread is the fact that you two homosexuals posted in it.

All the negativity about Jake has just been too concentrated so I wanted to somewhat change that. Doesn't Jake Delhomme look exactly like Robert Sean Leonard? For those of you that don't know who Robert Sean Leonard is... he plays Dr. James Wilson on the television series House M.D. I just recently started watching the show House and I was hooked immediately and the first time I saw Dr. James Wilson, I'm like "Holy hell, that's my quarterback."

jakewilson.jpg

Not only that but apparently Mike Tomlin plays Dr. Eric Foreman on that show also when he is not coaching the Steelers to Superbowl Championships.

post-278-133194756239_thumb.jpg

post-278-133194756241_thumb.jpg

Archived