• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

uhh Rivera is on crack

chknwing

soooo the team was 2-14 and its all on Clausen and Fox?

how can we accurately evaluate other players when these two sucked it up so badly? i find it hard to believe that the o-line just magically started sucking this year when it was at least average if not good in years past

I have nothing against Ron Rivera, I like the hire. Seems like a solid choice for HC. Hopefully he was just being nice. To not acknowledge/address one of the worst parts of this team would be asinine. Otahs health, needs to be evaluated before the season starts. They need to push him during the offseason as well in training camp so he can get conditioned and not get injured during the regular season. Gross needs to be evaluted on whether his heart is in it anymore, because he appears to be just going through the motions. Yes the young Oline got some much needed experience, but we need another vet or two in that group. Veteran depth, not just young player depth.

he thinks our Offensive Line is fine?

you might be on crack if you don't think a healthy..

Gross, Wharton, Kalil, Otah is fine. That is 4 very good offensive lineman. They need to find a RG....that's it. Not too many new NFL coaches get to walk into a situation w/ that nice of an OL.

Archived