• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

baltimore wr's

philp

Ok Mr. Scott.

So you'd rather be 2-14 than lose in the playoffs?

Those two were more than half the reason the Ravens were even in it. Unfortunately because of that reason, one bad game from both of them causes a loss.

Yeah, is the OP is saying that a 2-14 record is better than a Divisional Playoff loss on the road? I'm not clear as to the point to this thread.

Hmm. Probably cause it's stupid.

And if he agrees, I think Mr. Scot might have lost his mind after watching so many horrible Panther's games.

Yeah, is the OP is saying that a 2-14 record is better than a Divisional Playoff loss on the road? I'm not clear as to the point to this thread.

Hmm. Probably cause it's stupid.

And if he agrees, I think Mr. Scot might have lost his mind after watching so many horrible Panther's games.

I am not sure what the OP is saying other than "LOOK AT ME!"

However, Scott is saying that Boldin was only marginally better on a team with a superior O than rookies on a team with a Snuggie and a Sham-Wow for a HC/OC combo.

I am not sure what the OP is saying other than "LOOK AT ME!"

However, Scott is saying that Boldin was only marginally better on a team with a superior O than rookies on a team with a Snuggie and a Sham-Wow for a HC/OC combo.

No... I think he meant this:

Somebody tell me again why it would have been better to rent TJ and Boldin for one year rather than picking Gettis and LaFell with their whole careers ahead of them?

A 2-14 record versus a playoff berth comes to mind. Winning the #1 draft is a BAD thing. BAD. I think Zod had a reality check to that point earlier last week.

Raven goats I saw in the last 10 minutes of the game today...

* Boldin dropped a touchdown pass that hit him in the chest

* Houshmanzadeh dropped a fourth down pass...again in the chest

* Punt return guy puts his hands on his guy and gets penalized...bad call, but keep your hands off your man when you know the play is still going and you're at the opponent's 10 yard line.

* Whoever was the safety on that bomb that set Pitt up for the winning TD

* Rice pussyfooting on the rush attempt right before Balt settles for tying field goal

* Flacco misses wide open Heap across the middle

All these guys need to apologize to number 55

No... I think he meant this:

A 2-14 record versus a playoff berth comes to mind. Winning the #1 draft is a BAD thing. BAD. I think Zod had a reality check to that point earlier last week.

I don't see where he is saying "I would rather go 2-14 than to the play-offs" in that statement.

He is saying, what would have been the point of "renting" Boldin and Housh for a year when they as a dou couldn't even really out perform our WR.

Unless you think that Boldin and Housh are the only reasons that BALT went to the playoffs instead of 2-14 like us, it is a pretty easy statement to disect.

I don't see where he is saying "I would rather go 2-14 than to the play-offs" in that statement.

He is saying, what would have been the point of "renting" Boldin and Housh for a year when they as a dou couldn't even really out perform our WR.

Unless you think that Boldin and Housh are the only reasons that BALT went to the playoffs instead of 2-14 like us, it is a pretty easy statement to disect.

I didn't say he said that, I just answered his question.

And hell ya I think Boldin and TJ had a hand in their hand in getting them to round 2 of the playoffs with 10 TDs. They outperformed our WRs by 6 TDs. That's like five games of offense for us this year.

Had we brought one of these cats in, we might not have had as dismal of a season.

But hey, whatever you want to tell yourself to sleep at night. I'm starting to think Mr. Scot is MH :P

The NFL doesn't end this season. We play again nest year (CBA notwithstanding).

When that year comes, Houshmandzadeh's likely to be unemployed again. Boldin has a few more years left in him, but he's no spring chicken.

Gettis and LaFell? They could conceivably be together for the next ten years.

And playoffs or no playoffs, they'll all go home with the same number of Super Bowl rings.

just pointing out the fact that so many of you got pissed off this offseason because we didn't bring in any extra help. i remember seeing countless threads about both of these guys. yeah maybe baltimore would have still lost even if boldin caught that td pass, maybe not. but they looked horrible out there at times, especially when it counted. is it just me, or was flacco lobbing everything he threw tonite?

Those two were not half the reason the Ravens were in the playoffs...they've gone to the playoffs the past couple of years without them, including the year Flacco was just a rookie. Ray Rice is more of a reason they're in the playoffs than the two of them combined. Their 10 TDs woulda been caught by someone if they weren't on the team...Cameron is a good OC, Flacco is a good QB, Rice is a good dual threat RB. Their offense was fine without TJ and Boldin, was supposed to be elite with them, but wasn't THAT much better.

Ok Mr. Scott.

So you'd rather be 2-14 than lose in the playoffs?

Those two were more than half the reason the Ravens were even in it. Unfortunately because of that reason, one bad game from both of them causes a loss.

Archived