• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Yasinskas NFC South Chat - 1pm

Mr. Scot

Well, at least Yas was trying to nicely explain just how stupid it would be for the Panthers to bring in Bolden. Cap space, bad attitude, competition with Smitty...etc. are all huge red flags. Yet some really seem fixed on that as a great solution.

LOL I would not think Bolden would want his Jaw broke again and thats what he will get if he runs his mouth to Smith. :cuss: What was that Bolden :boxing_smiley:

Well, at least Yas was trying to nicely explain just how stupid it would be for the Panthers to bring in Bolden. Cap space, bad attitude, competition with Smitty...etc. are all huge red flags. Yet some really seem fixed on that as a great solution.

No doubt. Perhaps it's just me, but I don't think we need any help whatsoever at receiver. Maybe next year.

Valid, but at least that made more sense than the dumbass Cowboy fan suggesting a swap of Peppers and Terrell Owens :rolleyes:

No doubt. Perhaps it's just me, but I don't think we need any help whatsoever at receiver. Maybe next year.

Im still pissed. I asked about Jarrett and how Meeks would work with Fox and noting but how many times did we see things about Bolden and what team Pep was going to. I mean really!

I find it interesting that Pat thinks the Panthers like McCown better than Moore. Personally, I believe that McCown can be a good starter in this league, and I'm looking forward to watching him in the pre season. Up until now, the only thing we've ever seen him do, is to hand off a couple of times and take the victory kneel.

I'm not ready to give up on Moore yet though. I think a lot of fans overreacted to last pre season's performance. It's not like he had good blocking when he was in there...just ask Stewart how easy it was to run behind that second and third string O-line.

I find it interesting that Pat thinks the Panthers like McCown better than Moore. Personally, I believe that McCown can be a good starter in this league, and I'm looking forward to watching him in the pre season. Up until now, the only thing we've ever seen him do, is to hand off a couple of times and take the victory kneel.

For what it's worth, I think I remember Fox talking about how the organization had been following McCown for years, and that he's always been a guy they've liked.

I'm not ready to give up on Moore yet though. I think a lot of fans overreacted to last pre season's performance. It's not like he had good blocking when he was in there...just ask Stewart how easy it was to run behind that second and third string O-line.

Agreed. Look at what he did with our starters the year before...and that was without a great OL, a massively improved running game, and Moose. It's easy to underachieve when you're playing with players who will be on practice squads or out of the NFL.

My first question was answered(I'm Jason in Charlotte) but he didn't answer any of my other ones, I had a good question about the D-line and FA's available, and I had another question regarding Peppers and Gross that I thought was actually excellent but he didn't answer that one either.

I must be one of only about 3-4 Panthers fans that was very impressed with what McCown did when he was with the Cardinals. He damn sure played a hell of a game against us 2 years ago.

Make no mistake, I'm still a Delhomme fan, and I sincerely hope he can come back from that disaster of a play off game, but I wouldn't exactly be ready to jump off a bridge if they decided to go with McCown at some point either. With our running game being what it is, I think he would do a fine job of running this offense.

http://www.carolinagrowl.com/Read.aspx?Story=1019

When asked through a text message if Carolina’s shakeup on the defensive staff might convince Peppers to return to the Panthers, his agent Carl Carey would only respond, “We’ll get back to you at the appropriate time.”

Most postive thing I've heard from Pep's agent since he dropped the news. It's always been like, NO. No matter what happens here, Julius does not want to play in Carolina anymore.

http://www.carolinagrowl.com/Read.aspx?Story=1019

Most postive thing I've heard from Pep's agent since he dropped the news. It's always been like, NO. No matter what happens here, Julius does not want to play in Carolina anymore.

Umm, I still think he goes at this point, but did we get rid of the guy he didn't like??? Most were thinking it was a combo of fox and trgovac......Could've it been someone else..

Archived