• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Someone that I love might be going to jail.

beckersteen

The jail time is all traffic stuff. She isn't a bad person at all; she just keeps running into cops when you shouldn't be running into cops.

Just traffic stuff? They have the laws for a reason, and I can't see someone going to jail over basic traffic violations.

Either way, even if only traffic violations, they aren't supposed to be broken for a reason.

Just traffic stuff? They have the laws for a reason, and I can't see someone going to jail over basic traffic violations.

Either way, even if only traffic violations, they aren't supposed to be broken for a reason.

Don't cut a cop off without signaling with some yay in the trunk.

I've known her since I was 16 (I'm 22 now). We've never dated even though I had a chance when I was 18. We have a very strong relationship though. We are definitely each others best friend. I've never failed to be there for her. I've actually bailed her out of jail with my money before. She also has never failed to be there for me. When my four year relationship ended (with someone that I had loved at one point) she really pulled me together.

The jail time is all traffic stuff. She isn't a bad person at all; she just keeps running into cops when you shouldn't be running into cops.

I had a female friend who went to prison for traffic stuff. Well, she got drunk and decided her car would look better if it merged with the pickup in front of her. She totaled her car, spent a week in the hospital, then six months in jail. If thats the kind of traffic problems you are talking about, then prison might be a good thing if she learns her lesson.

I've known her since I was 16 (I'm 22 now). We've never dated even though I had a chance when I was 18. We have a very strong relationship though. We are definitely each others best friend. I've never failed to be there for her. I've actually bailed her out of jail with my money before. She also has never failed to be there for me. When my four year relationship ended (with someone that I had loved at one point) she really pulled me together.

jail will teach her a lesson. i bet it makes her a better person, in the long run. :idea:

When you say running into cops, exactly how do you mean that.:D

She broke the law and will learn a tough lesson sitting in a cell with people who have done much worse...and much less.

It did me a lot of good, forced me to look at the path I was traveling and decide it was time to grow up.

Unfortunately this will follow her for a long time, perhaps forever. I haven't broken a law in over 10 years, but it still gets in the way of getting jobs, even as minor as the charges were.

If it's NC the state is broke. It would be cheaper to put them on probation, work and pay taxes. As opposed to 45 to 50k a year to house them. All depends on the attorney, the client, judge, and clients attitude though.

If it Dui's / DWI NC is Draconian in that aspect: Jail is a real possibility.

Archived