• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

lol, caption this pic.

thunderraiden

so you just hate kids that were born into rich homes and were given everything? call it whatever you want. its roots are in jealousy.

I hate it for the hype it has built this kid and for the position it has put the Panthers in.

When you father pays for 6 other athletes to live in your home and make you look good on the football field, there is something wrong with that. There is something wrong with showing up in a Limo to sign your letter of intent. There is something wrong to demanding your older brothers/older sons get to coach your son so they have a nice job also. There is something wrong with paying analysts to hype your son in the NFL draft.

It doesn't teach the child anything, that is what I have an issue with. I know plenty of rich people who have raised their kids the right way, giving them every advantage but doing so in a way that they learn something about life. His lack of social skills likely stems from his childhood where he didn't need to stand on his own two feet because his father was there to buy him friends.

I've accomplished more in my life than I think he ever can in terms of net gain and lessons learned and I'll take that any day of the week over riding family coattails. He's never earned anything in his life, not once. Never competed for anything and never won anything.

I hate it for the hype it has built this kid and for the position it has put the Panthers in.

When you father pays for 6 other athletes to live in your home and make you look good on the football field, there is something wrong with that. There is something wrong with showing up in a Limo to sign your letter of intent. There is something wrong to demanding your older brothers/older sons get to coach your son so they have a nice job also. There is something wrong with paying analysts to hype your son in the NFL draft.

It doesn't teach the child anything, that is what I have an issue with. I know plenty of rich people who have raised their kids the right way, giving them every advantage but doing so in a way that they learn something about life. His lack of social skills likely stems from his childhood where he didn't need to stand on his own two feet because his father was there to buy him friends.

I've accomplished more in my life than I think he ever can in terms of net gain and lessons learned and I'll take that any day of the week over riding family coattails. He's never earned anything in his life, not once. Never competed for anything and never won anything.

Exactly. I find someone more successful that have done everything on their own, than someone who has been given everything and put on a pedestal.

Exactly. I find someone more successful that have done everything on their own, than someone who has been given everything and put on a pedestal.
so y'all hate the guy for the way you believe his parents raised him.

awesome.

Sounds like jealousy to me, that what you heard was from townspeople who were jealous of the Clausen family and their success, so they had to try and knock their character and sling mud. Give me proof they paid anyone off. Oh, that's right, you have none.

I didn't hear it. I was there. No one is jealous of the Clausen's. Not one person on Earth. I understand you've met the kid a time or two and he seemed nice to you and so on, that's great. You guys both come from rich backgrounds so it's probably how you guys clicked, sweet.

Tell me what he's earned? Tell me when he had to compete? Tell me why an athlete, a competitor, would throw a fit when the coach recruited another QB? God forbid he had to compete one time in his life.

I personally value hard work and honest work to get where I'm at.

If you want proof that he got hooked up from Kiper just Google it. It was in sports illustrated, we didn't make it up.

Archived