• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ranucci's Big Butt BBQ Needs Sponsors for Memphis in May

We are starting our sponsorship drive for Memphis in May this year.

Last year we had a good amount of sponsors that helped with some of the cost to go down there.

We ended up taking 9th in the world for the shoulder division and are looking to get into the top 3 this year.

Our cost last year was around $8000 to go down for the week so every little bit helps out.

Here is my proposal.

Huddle member sponsorship.

$500 - I will cook at 2 tailgates free, no sponsors needed.

$1000 - I will cook at 4 tailgates free, no sponsors needed.

These totals can be a combination of members, one person does not need to sponsor the total and I will keep a running number on the board.

You can also sponsor one of our other categories in which we will be competing in, this will get your name on another banner in which we list all of our sponsors.

I will also have a large banner made to hang up at our site with the huddle info on it.

Here is the link to our website for any that are interested.

http://ranuccis.com/

Thanks,

Alex

:piggy::piggy::piggy::piggy::piggy::piggy::piggy:

Thanks peeps!

We are up to $65 so far. Thanks for starting it off Hawk!

If your funds are tight please hold on to them and use them at the tailgates.

$1, $5, $10 all helps out, I will be down there for over a week and that means lots of beer to buy and drink! Anyone know a good beer sponsor?

You may want to check with Charlotte's own Olde Mecklenburg Brewery. They make great German style beers that are tasty alternatives to the Bud, Miller and Coors beers served at most sporting events, and they're actually available in Bank of America stadium now. I have a contact there if you need it.

I don't know if you're looking for a brewery or just someone who can provide the beers, but it might be worth looking into. Either that, or consider someone who's already in the Tennesse market.

Archived