• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We don't have enough (or any) threads on this prospect

teeray

If you wish :lol:

I said before I'd give you a fair chance, and I will. Stuff like this is a step in the right direction. And again, if the Panthers draft someone other than Newton and you stick around, you'll get plenty of credit - and an apology - from me.

Feel free to keep plugging for Newton, of course. Just remember, if people disagree with you, don't assume it's personal.

:thumbsup:

If you wish :lol:

I said before I'd give you a fair chance, and I will. Stuff like this is a step in the right direction. And again, if the Panthers draft someone other than Newton and you stick around, you'll get plenty of credit - and an apology - from me.

Feel free to keep plugging for Newton, of course. Just remember, if people disagree with you, don't assume it's personal.

I don't take things personal. Even when it gets a little heated I don't mind.

I want us to pick Cam so I was just advocating for my guy.

I like sending little barbs that are meant to be harmless. Don't take it the wrong way. Just my *sshole nature

Because Dareus is a guy who has consistently played good throughout his college career. Fairley had a better season(different schemes played a huge role in that) but was a one hit wonder.

Peterson is my first choice, but wouldn't be disappointed at all if we took Dareus.

Because Dareus is a guy who has consistently played good throughout his college career. Fairley had a better season(different schemes played a huge role in that) but was a one hit wonder.

Peterson is my first choice, but wouldn't be disappointed at all if we took Dareus.

Dareus played about the whole season with a high ankle sprain.

I got respect for teeray, while personally cupping Newton's testicles with his soft, loving hands at least he hasn't played the race card. He stands his ground, silly and shaky ground, but does so with fervor.

Compliments of the back handed nature are my favorite. ;)

Archived