• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Happy Bday Pstall!

boo7382

No self respecting irishman drinks green beer. I'll slap you however many years old you are if I catch you!

Happy Birthday!

totally agree. :rolleyes5:

St.Patrick's Day+ bday+march madness+awesome weather+newcastles+friends= fantabulous times

i was expecting some type of Irish quantum physics word play as it relates to heads and shoulders charts while interjecting Star Wars movie quotes with a dash of confirmation bias. :eek:

To a photon traveling at the speed of light, time doesn't exist, therefore every day is a photon's birthday.

Your birthday is 3/17. 3.17 minus pi = .028 which is the number of seconds it takes light to go 5300 miles in a vacuum. Which is also about as long as it takes light beer to travel through a person.

Sentiment for light beer varies over the years, right now I think we're in an extended double right shoulder. Downside target for light beer acceptance is about 16%.

Do or do not -- there is no try. However, my perception of what constitutes trying might be influenced by my desire to view your effort as succeeding or failing.

Happy birthday. :D

Love, Jase.

Happy Birthday Pstall!

Smoke the J!!!

No self respecting huddler smokes the J. I'll slap you however many years old you are if I catch you! Pass the blunt.

Happy Birthday! (17 min late, sorry, had to go to Hendonesia this evening)

Archived