• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Worst music you have ever been forced to hear

SCP

Has to be Barry Manilow's Copa Cabana. My dad had an 8-track player in our Country Squire station wagon. Frickin Manilow and Kenny Rogers "The Gambler" were the only two 8-track's he ever had. I think they came with the wagon. Manilow is hands down the worst ever.

Nothing worse than what's currently aired on the radio.

You're right. You would think as bad as radio music is and then you have to think that musicians can't stand it either. Based on this, it would be a safe assumption GOOD music would come from somewhere. Now days you gotta dig DEEP to find any good, NEW music. I'm still stuck in the 90s because that was the last time music didn't suck balls. Now, I will say, due to the crappy music and my love of MOST things rock, I have really gotten into some heavier metal than I'm used to listening to (Whitechapel, Suicide Silence, etc). BTBAM has even grown on me.

that Firefly or whatever its called song. I think it was number 1 last year? Is that even possible? Unreal. My wife likes to listen to Hits on sirius, i usuallly refuse.

I take it you say usually based on whether or not you want to get laid?

Archived