• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

More Peppers demands.

Snake

I don't think it's Peppers, I vote his agent. Peppers isn't smart enough to be this bitchy. His agent is smart enough AND inexperienced enough to though...

Its all a ploy to get Peppers to the open market and to a team he wants to play for. Its just being done in a A hole kinda way. Really everyone thought Jenk was the biggest A hole but its gonna go down in the books being Peppers.

I don't think it's Peppers, I vote his agent. Peppers isn't smart enough to be this bitchy. His agent is smart enough AND inexperienced enough to though...

You're probably right, however Pepp is his employer and surely has full knowledge of his agents actions and tactics.

Tag his ass and let him sit out the season.....he is not that stupid.

These players have big egos and talk a good game. Remember Briggs saying he would NEVER play for the Bears again? How did that turn out for him. Bears called his bluff and he decided playing was better than sitting out with no pay.

call his bluff.

Am I the only person that HATES Julius Peppers now? I'm talking about hatred for the man, not just disliking him.

Nah I hate Him, I think we should send him to the Lions or Raiders. No one else should be on our list. Let him suffer on a horrible team were he will get the blame for the defense being horrible and how he doesn't have more big game changing plays. Either that or tag him and tell him we aren't shipping him off and the only choice he has is to either play and play well or to just sit and not play.

Peppers would never go against Carey's advice, he hasn't since college and he's not about to start now...

Its gonna hurt him really in the long run cause now not many teams are gonna be willing to sign a long term deal with pep anyway. Well not any of the good teams anyway.

I've got a strong feeling that this list of teams is old news to Hurney and a plan is already in place and a deal is done or practically there. Didn't we hear that Gross' agent had heard nothing from Hurney, then 2-3 days later massive progress had been made?

This is kind of fun to watch it play out. In Hurney I trust.

Archived