• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton HEARS YOU HATERS!!!!

Awesomeness!!

saying you have a problem with a gun metaphor is peatty.

Why is that?? Whoever we draft is going to be the face of the franchise, doing work in the community, guest appearances at elementary, middle and high schools, commercials and is going to be all over t.v. in the area. Do you really want a guy going to a school to talk to 10 and 11 year olds and throwing out a metaphor about a weapon. Once again, I don't think the gun metaphor makes him a thug I just think wrong place wrong time. He wants to say that in private in the locker room or to his friends when he's out by all means go ahead but not on a public forum.....

Why is that?? Whoever we draft is going to be the face of the franchise' date=' doing work in the community, guest appearances at elementary, middle and high schools, commercials and is going to be all over t.v. in the area. Do you really want a guy going to a school to talk to 10 and 11 year olds and throwing out a metaphor about a weapon. Once again, I don't think the gun metaphor makes him a thug I just think wrong place wrong time. He wants to say that in private in the locker room or to his friends when he's out by all means go ahead but not on a public forum.....[/quote']

do you think he would say something about a weapon to some kids? it was an interview with a ex coach on TV. i think a lot of people have a hard time with him being the face of the franchise.

do you think he would say something about a weapon to some kids? it was an interview with a ex coach on TV. i think a lot of people have a hard time with him being the face of the franchise.

Do you know that he wouldn't?? It works both ways. I have no problem with him being the pick or being the face of the franchise if the FO has done their due diligence, I just don't want him saying poo like that on a public forum. It paints our franchise in a bad light....

I understand the analogy, but at the same time Cam is going to have to understand that if he's potentially going to a franchise that had Rae Carruth. Then there was the entire Gilbert Arenas debacle along with plenty of NFL players getting into drug-related issues (*COUGH*SHAUNROGERS*COUGH*). Yea... how about just saying anything along the lines of using the negative to fuel yourself positively. >.>

Am I a hater if I make sure to click on "No icon" whenever posting about Cam Newton?

If Gabbert stated that he would be considered confident and playing with a chip yet Newton is cocky/a thug:nonod:

once again people are reaching..

If Gabbert stated that he would be considered confident and playing with a chip yet Newton is cocky/a thug:nonod:

once again people are reaching..

Incorrect, you're the one reaching trying to make it about race when it's not there. Try again, maybe you'll get it right next time....

Incorrect' date=' you're the one reaching trying to make it about race when it's not there. Try again, maybe you'll get it right next time....[/quote']

Get the f**k outta here C'mon man look at some of the comments in this thread. People are really going after him for using an analogy on how he'll be motivated ON THE FIELD to prove his critics wrong are you serious. Going after the gun thing has to be a joke or some people have real issues with Newton period.

You people know damn well if Peyton said the same thing(which I think he has called himself a gun before) its not big deal. Announcers call QB's gunslingers all the time. Cam Newton is the only one that makes you weanies shiver in fear when he says it. LMAO at you corny as little girls yall act like he did the interview in a NWA outfit screamingfug the police. You wine and cheese bitches make me sick to my stomach, all of you. Carry on

Get the f**k outta here C'mon man look at some of the comments in this thread. People are really going after him for using an analogy on how he'll be motivated ON THE FIELD to prove his critics wrong are you serious. Going after the gun thing has to be a joke or some people have real issues with Newton period.

Or you're a Cam Nuthugger Apologist who when anyone says anything negative about him you scream foul and cry that's not fair.....see how easy that was:cheers2:....

maybe the issue is taking all of this too seriously

You people know damn well if Peyton said the same thing(which I think he has called himself a gun before) its not big deal. Announcers call QB's gunslingers all the time. Cam Newton is the only one that makes you weanies shiver in fear when he says it. LMAO at you corny as little girls yall act like he did the interview in a NWA outfit screamingfug the police. You wine and cheese bitches make me sick to my stomach, all of you. Carry on

there you go again...playing that weak ass race card of yours.

Plain and simple....Cam sounded like a fuging moron.

Archived