• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jerry Rice: Accuracy, not race, the issue with Cam Newton

mav1234

Why do you have more posts in Newton threads than me this offseason? I thought I obsessed over the black QB? You and Scot have probably 1,000 more Newton related posts than me and lead the pack in the Newt discussion. Ive never expended this kind of energy that you guys have convincing us NOT TO DRAFT a player here to the Panthers. Scared much? :yikes:

:iagree:

^ nice pick but can he throw it to himself?

edit: for catsgrowl.

If Moore can get Smitty the ball, he can get it to AJ Green.

Doesn't mean we be content with Matt Moore. This is not the last QB class we'll have a chance at a QB with.

lol

All your research and breaking down of game tape

Exactly Panthro

I'm willing to give you two the same deal that I gave others

I'll post my resume with proof if you post yours with proof. If you are under qualified to talk football with me, the Zod will perma ban you. If you are more qualified than me, Zod can perma ban me.

If you refuse my offer, you are admitting you are underqualified and should stop using this as an excuse when I make a better point than you.

Any takers?

Thats what most of us have been saying from the start about Newton isn't it??? His footwork while taking 3,5 and seven foot drops and the timing aspect of working under center and dropping back....

He's already shown improvements since the draft process started though, so I believe that he can get it nailed down.

I'm willing to give you two the same deal that I gave others

I'll post my resume with proof if you post yours with proof. If you are under qualified to talk football with me, the Zod will perma ban you. If you are more qualified than me, Zod can perma ban me.

If you refuse my offer, you are admitting you are underqualified and should stop using this as an excuse when I make a better point than you.

Any takers?

I can perma ban you. Why would I need Zod? lol

you mean the same guy who tore something in his throwing shoulder. moore is nothing more than a decent back up, he couldnt handle the pressure.

Yes, he had the least severe shoulder injury you could possibly have for a QB and often times after the surgery your arm heals stronger than before

Read the paragraph underneath. I made my whole argument their by way of a "post-draft" presser type deal.

and the way the nfl is looking you are going to wait for a cba to be done before obtaining a QB. and which one is worth bringing in to you? please dont say Kolb or Palmer.

Archived