• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers' Smith has cleared out locker, sui

teeray

I hope smitty is around for two reasons. 1. love him. 2. I want the panthers to be good AND be loyal. I don't want to turn into the patriots who show players the door as soon as they are not longer worth it. I know I'm in the minority here, but I want my team to have some loyalty. more pittsburgh then NE.

I hope smitty is around for two reasons. 1. love him. 2. I want the panthers to be good AND be loyal. I don't want to turn into the patriots who show players the door as soon as they are not longer worth it. I know I'm in the minority here, but I want my team to have some loyalty. more pittsburgh then NE.

Loyalty will never be the Panthers problem - if anything they are too loyal. I hear you and agree, but players that are in their declining years have to give in other ways (like mentoring young players) to justify their huge paycheck or we should show them the door. If they aren't willing to teach others, why should the Panthers be loyal?

I know for he is ready to move on but alot may play into that.He has a pretty hefty contract coupled with who would be potential trade partner.He may change his mind after the draft and the CBA is over, but for now I know he wants to leave.

Cam Newton, WR, University of Auburn

While Newton lacks the experience and pro readiness you would want from a #1 WR, his ceiling is sky high. At 6'5" tall and 255 lbs, Newton has the ability to manhandle corners at the line of scrimmage and out jump any safety on those 50/50 balls. His footwork on routes could use work. Mostly saw him run streaks in college. Had an unusually high number of touchdowns per his receptions, must consider the system he played in at Auburn. Consistently showed the ability to go get the ball at it's highest point.

Complete Boom or Bust. Could be next D Jarrett or A Johnson

wouldnt AJ be safer bet here? Or are we looking for that dual threat?

I swear with this trade witch I really believe will happen. AJ green really might have to be the pick. Our franchise has the potential to go in the grond. Also with Deangelo Williams maybe becoming a free agent we could lose him also. That only leaves beason and Jimmy clausen the stars of the team Wow.

I swear with this trade witch I really believe will happen. AJ green really might have to be the pick. Our franchise has the potential to go in the grond. Also with Deangelo Williams maybe becoming a free agent we could lose him also. That only leaves beason and Jimmy clausen the stars of the team Wow.

Did you really just say Clausen would be a star of the team....J-Stew perhaps would be a better choice....:yesnod:

Archived