• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Spoke to Someone Today

NJPanthers12

I spoke to a friend within the organization today and he I found something he said very intersting. If you have read my past posts I have never claimed to know anyone or spreaded false rumors before so I have no reason to lie. Take it for what it is worth but he said the Panthers are more willing to take players with character issues this year then in past years. They really believe in Ron Rivera and described him as "a molder of men". They also hired a lot of "techers" on the coaching staff this year, so they believe that this is a good environment for "troubled" players. I was told that the DT from Hampton is high on their draft board and in the past would have probably crossed him off. Also if no CBs fall to them they will not reach, but rather will internally discuss if they are willing to take a chance at Jenkins if enters the supplementary draft. I found that interesting that they would already be talking about that.

Also he told me he is doesnt know this as a fact but from his sources he has heard if they trade up it will be for Kyle Rudolph or the CB from Virginia.

Again take it all for what it is worth.

I'm cool with Kenrick Ellis I guess. Better than Daquan Bowers.

Also, can you confirm/deny the rumor that is Carolina is looking to trade back into the 2nd to get their 33rd back from NE to get Ryan Mallet?

I can confirm/deny that for you... we just spent the # 1 overall pick and 80 million on a QB, we won't be trading up to take another one at the top of the 2nd round.

The Skins will trade you their #41 for your 1st round next year. Shanny is waiting by the phone so give him a buzz.

How bout a better version of Santana Moss for that #41?

I really hope we don't trade our 1st round pick next year to get back in the 2nd round, no more mortgaging the future please... I don't see anyone left that will be worth a 1st round pick next year.

I think they've learned from their mistakes.

Archived