• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Madden post 2011 draft

Funny thing is i always use the panthers and this year im 30-8 online (or something close to that) I was undefeated in the virgin mobile contest....only team i lost to was greenbay, their WR core is almost impossible to cover...my gamer tag CMACMOST ps3

I thought I was pretty badass until I went online.. then again, I'm finding it a struggle to adjust to the lag delay.

it's been 6 months or so since I've played Madden 10.. All things combined, I'm trying to get back to form.

I need major help developing my safety skills..

I can't play Madden online. The lag time fugs me up as my whole passing game is based on timing. I went ahead and created Cam in Madden 11 and he graded out at a 75. Plays pretty much the way I'd expect Cam will.

Shockey is also real nice to have. I always used our old TE's a lot, so I never realized how different it would be having a higher rated guy in there. Really helps when the QB is under pressure.

The only time i play madden is with one of my friends every now and then when i see him that's the only time that game is fun. We usually play a few games but we have to play one game with the precipitation, temperature, and wind to the max so we play in a blizzard or a hurricane.

It's never really as fun as even tossing a football around or watching a real football game. That's what I like best about TV is the clear picture you get of the plays developing. Madden's

Archived