• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

1 decision away from a lost season...

Zod

Still need to see what happens with the motion to stay pending appeal, most folks think the expedited hearing means the court will grant the stay, but it's not a sure thing.

TBH we need the lockout. I will give up two seasons if it means Dallas and Washington can't buy up all the good FAs and Rookie. That's exactly what the union wants to do by dismantling the draft and doing away with the salary cap.

They will get it too if the owner are told they don't run there own business.

TBH we need the lockout. I will give up two seasons if it means Dallas and Washington can't buy up all the good FAs and Rookie. That's exactly what the union wants to do by dismantling the draft and doing away with the salary cap.

They will get it too if the owner are told they don't run there own business.

That's what they want you to think, it's a negotiating tactic.

I think it's a nice consolation prize to no football this year. We get the number one pick next year and trade it away to a QB desperate team for a ton of picks. If that scenario plays out, we may look back on it 5-10 years and say that the lock out was a blessing and helped furnish us with the picks to build our dynasty.

That's what they want you to think, it's a negotiating tactic.

Maybe, but would you like to bet the future on it?

Owners want to keep the old way and the player want to start a new era.

I think they are both big ass babys and should be forced to sit down and make a deal but that just seems to be a crazy idea for the government.

Maybe, but would you like to bet the future on it?

Owners want to keep the old way and the player want to start a new era.

I think they are both big ass babys and should be forced to sit down and make a deal but that just seems to be a crazy idea for the government.

Babys?

Anyway, according to both Sutton and Gerald Alexander it's a tactic, I asked them both on twitter and both said yes.

Archived