• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does Charlotte possess enough swag?

SCP

Being only a 30 minute flight or 3 hour drive away from "home" makes me feel confident if he wins and is embraced, Cam isnt leaving Charlotte anytime soon.

This is about all Charlotte has going for Cam IMO. It will all depend on what kind of life Cam wants to live where he plays will begin to matter a lot, as that happens to most NFL players down the load, star or not. If he wants to settle down, Charlotte is great but something tells me Charlotte wouldn't offer much to Cam. He is young and right now it doesn't matter to him as much where he goes, most likely becasue he has no control really, and he has no expectations for an organization as a rookie.

I believe how Charlotte but more importantly, how the FO/Panthers treats Cam will determine things. Charlotte as a city offers are very limited in in comparison to larger cities, the opportunities and versatility of a more broad, diverse lifestyle come with the larger cities. Most likley IMO Cam will want to play for the team (panthers) more so than stay in Charlotte, that is how we can get him to stay.

I all seriousness, all the people who are genuinely concerned about this better pray that the owners can keep a hard cap in the new CBA or else he very well may end up in Dallas, NY, or one of the other big market cities.

If he turn out to be as good as the FO thinks he can and we have a hard cap I am sure we will give him every opportunity to play here until he retires.

Why the fug do you care? Shouldn't you be packing for Miami, Seattle or Washington. To be with you lord Matty?

Your sentence structure is atrocious.

To the content of your post, why would I move from San Diego to be with Moore when I didn't move to Charlotte to be with him when he was with the Panthers?

Think it through.

Well a minority portion of the state has (the better half). The other half (the one you don't want) will probably be anti-Panther.

Anyway, I'm been in Miami for several years but lived in Atlanta after college and never really adopted an NFL team since I had no reason to except living there. For the first time I am really going to be a fan of a team (whether I am wanted or not).

So now I'm ready for the lockout to end so Cam can start really doing what he needs to do and I can follow the Panthers in free agency.

Hey man it doesn't matter when you join the party.

Welcome to Panther Nation!

Your sentence structure is atrocious.

To the content of your post, why would I move from San Diego to be with Moore when I didn't move to Charlotte to be with him when he was with the Panthers?

Think it through.

Why don't you anwser the thread and stop riding my jock?? Are you a koolkat stalker now??

Archived