• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pep just got exposed

RSXNova

I saw that. Peppers is a perfect athlete and a great defensive lineman but he's not an excellent defensive lineman like haynesworth. Not consistent enough.

I think Peppers realizes this as well and that's why he wants to move into a system where he can better use his speed and athleticism.

I saw that. Peppers is a perfect athlete and a great defensive lineman but he's not an excellent defensive lineman like haynesworth. Not consistent enough.

I think Peppers realizes this as well and that's why he wants to move into a system where he can better use his speed and athleticism.

Or, arguably, where he has more talent around him and is more free to half-ass it.

who didn't see this coming?

just like I said last week. we are gonna get nickled and dimed by any suitor we parade him in front of and this deal is gonna take all year. The media, who swooned at his every mention last week is already setting the tone of doubt. What do you think a GM is gonna do? GM's are WAY smarter than any media talking head as far as evaluating talent and assigning a risk-based monetary amount to it.

In the end we are gonna get a disgruntled employee or a weak deal that exhausted all of the time and resources we needed to put into the rest of the team.

LOL at all of you who cheered when the tag was placed on Pep.

who didn't see this coming?

just like I said last week. we are gonna get nickled and dimed by any suitor we parade him in front of and this deal is gonna take all year. The media, who swooned at his every mention last week is already setting the tone of doubt. What do you think a GM is gonna do? GM's are WAY smarter than any media talking head as far as evaluating talent and assigning a risk-based monetary amount to it.

In the end we are gonna get a disgruntled employee or a weak deal that exhausted all of the time and resources we needed to put into the rest of the team.

LOL at all of you who cheered when the tag was placed on Pep.

Don't see how this is going to go bad for us. If we gets picks for him we save cap space and can move on. If he tries and signs on another team we can always match the terms. Or he can take the one year tender. That looks bad on the cap space but saves us the 30-35 million we would guarantee. We get him for one year with no obligation long-term if he underperforms.

Archived