• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Serious Sex Question

Darth Biscuit

How did you find this biscuit? Needed some advice for yourself?

i sense a silly jab here

BUT, if you're (general you, not just YOU) not willing to take the time to learn, you're just destined for mediocre poon the rest of your life. and that SUCKS

Hidden

Some guys I know don't like it because of bad previous experiences. Some are just grossed out by it. But I don't understand how you are grossed out but then can have sex.

Girls I know that don't like it don't think its gross, they just don't want to do it. Most of the time the reason is because they are getting nothing in return.

Most girls don't mind giving head, but Ive only met a select few who LOVE it. It seems like there are a lot of guys who LOVE eating girls out, so I thought there has to be some reason if they don't like it.

about reverse the amount for me.. don't know too many who hate giving head, and most who do are ultra conservative.. (just basing this off who I've met over time)

as for guys, I think it's a simple matter.. some aren't passionate enough to enjoy it and some are..

certainly after a guy has been with a few women, one would learn not to base an entire lifetime on 1 bad experience..

then again, people never surprise me with their lack of awareness.. if it's not a bad experience, I can only imagine most dudes can't appreciate the many aspects of sex..

there's the whole lock jaw thing. a skull fugging , or face stamping, can really mess up the jaw joints. other than that there really isn't a good reason.

lmao.. I guess 1 bad experience with some skull fuging would cause that.. I haven't met too many girls who like that, but that's a whole other issue, IMO..

Some guys I know don't like it because of bad previous experiences. Some are just grossed out by it. But I don't understand how you are grossed out but then can have sex.

Girls I know that don't like it don't think its gross, they just don't want to do it. Most of the time the reason is because they are getting nothing in return.

Most girls don't mind giving head, but Ive only met a select few who LOVE it. It seems like there are a lot of guys who LOVE eating girls out, so I thought there has to be some reason if they don't like it.

that makes sense.. I guess taking the giving/receiving out of the equation most women who I've met that don't like it are usually really conservative.. one girl even went as far as to say "I'm not giving head until I'm married".. that never made much sense to me, but maybe I'm not a great authority on the matter since there is very little that bothers me. (within reason)

of course, this is a small sample size compared to the hundreds of girls you've prob'ly talked to about this..

there's the whole lock jaw thing. a skull fugging , or face stamping, can really mess up the jaw joints. other than that there really isn't a good reason.

lmao.. I haven't met too many girls who like a good skull fuging, but that's a whole other issue, IMO.. matter of fact, a few friends say they will get pissed if the dude grabs the back of their head like that..

Love it. Big fan of going down, wife loves it so if that's all we do, cool with me. I used to get neck cramps, so I learned the Praying Mantis technique. Look it up if you don't know it.

I'll put it this way, if my face doesn't come up looking like a glazed donut afterwards, then I haven't done my goddamned job.

Archived