• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam's new number?

BountyHunter

I got so much hate for that comment its hilarious. Nobody knows how to take jokes anymore. "racist" "negative nancy" "uncalled for" "awful", were just a couple of the negative swag comments. I thought it was topical and I hate Don Imus.

I still think he has a nappy head.

Lol I gave you swag for it :thumbsup:

I got so much hate for that comment its hilarious. Nobody knows how to take jokes anymore. "racist" "negative nancy" "uncalled for" "awful",.

It was a dumb inflammatory comment that wasnt needed. A simpleton would find it funny. Thought you were leaving us anyway.

It was a dumb inflammatory comment that wasnt needed. A simpleton would find it funny. Thought you were leaving us anyway.

More like a simpleton would take it seriously. There is no accounting for taste, I suppose. And all that talk was cleared up in the thread it was posted in so it's old news.

Come on now , it's not that hard to ignore it , and the sarcasm behind it was blatantly obvious. Everytime someone makes a reference to something racist said on tv/radio etc. it doesn't automatically make them necessarily believe it as well. Why does everyone constantly get mad or upset about this?

Cam's swag in 00>Anyone else's swag in 00

Cam also looks really good in the blue jersey, can't wait to see him in the all white one.

Lol at Julio Jones in that pic

His lil bro said it best. At Blinn it was blue, Florida blue, Auburn blue, now its Carolina blue. I didn't realize til now he wore blue in high school. Btw Julio is just mad cause his new QB is a choke artist :D

Archived