• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Congrats to Ranucci.....9th Place at World BBQ Championship

MadHatter

Wanted to throw a shout out to our very own Alex Ranucci for his stellar performance at the World BBQ Championships in Memphis.

Alex took 9th place....yeah Alex I saw your ugly mug on the NBC News this morning. Shameful....just shameful.:D

For those of you who have not had the opportunity to frequent one of the World Famous Huddle Tailgates, Alex donates his time at nearly every game to cook up some of the most outstanding BBQ (shoulder, ribs, brisket, turds, wings) in Charlotte.

Congrats Alex.....you have represented us well once again.

I've tried some hot sauce in my day, but damn I've never had anything as hot as the stuff I tried at my first tailgate..

Yep, we reserve that stuff to screw with opposing fans that drop by. We had several over the past few seasons crying like a baby.

Yep, we reserve that stuff to screw with opposing fans that drop by. We had several over the past few seasons crying like a baby.

I'm usually let down when people say something along the lines of "this is the hottest stuff I've ever tried"..

of course that didn't apply when I tried that... pretty sure my mouth was on fire for 15 minutes..

:jc:

Archived