• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ryan Mallett Really Does Have a Strong Arm

Carolina Husker

Everybody in that video up until about the 4 minute mark is a fuging tosser. The drunk guy clearly needed a friend to step in and drag him away from that situation and the big guy (with his equally large friend) just needed to walk away too.

Also, who the fug jumps around like a spastic because some guy that's so drunk he can barely stand was knocked out by a guy twice his size?

Oh and I'd be surprised if that's Mallett. He's far too fat.

If that is really Ryan Mallet then he just earned major points with me. I hope he wins the starting job over Tom Brady.

Who told you that was Ryan Mallet?

edit:

Thats not f**king Ryan Mallet

Definitely not him. That guy was drinking Budweiser, and he can afford much better than that on a SEC salary.

Oh and I'd be surprised if that's Mallett. He's far too fat.

54e09729.gif

I like how the big dude keeps the beer in his hand haha.

Yeah, that went down wrong on both sides, but beer will do that. And yeah, humans are still animals, which is obvious when everyone gets so excited about a drunk getting knocked out. We won't ever change I do not believe haha.

I like how the big dude keeps the beer in his hand haha.

Yeah, that went down wrong on both sides, but beer will do that. And yeah, humans are still animals, which is obvious when everyone gets so excited about a drunk getting knocked out. We won't ever change I do not believe haha.

That was my first thought- he didn't even spill a drop of beer!!:cool:

Archived