• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

wow the press got pissy after being locked out! lol

rayzor

"The Panthers had a far less repressive mentality under general manager Marty Hurney and former coach John Fox, and yet they chose to repel reporters in a conspicuous and heavy-handed fashion. "

Huh? He clearly doesn't know us very well. We won't be missing much if he "denies" us coverage, lol. Hell nobody covers us anyway. And he knows damn well the only reason he and every other leach was there was to see Cam Newton - not the rest of the team. Paleez.

The Panthers had a far less repressive mentality under general manager Marty Hurney and former coach John Fox, and yet they chose to repel reporters in a conspicuous and heavy-handed fashion. Other teams have handled the situation differently; the New Orleans Saints even raffled off an opportunity for fans to join their workouts.

He forgot to mention that Saints fans are jobless inbreds that eat river cockroaches and marry their sisters.

not a wise move by Silver. I can't remember the last time a writer of any kind actually had positive repercussions from a childish diatribe like that. Gee, why don't you hold your breath and maybe you'll get what you want.

I think the actions of the Dolphins and the Colts in question were as absurd as those of their Panthers counterparts, but at least they had some semblance of an excuse: They’re accustomed to control-freak regimes whose obsession with secrecy has been hammered home repeatedly by esteemed football men (Colts president Bill Polian and former Dolphins vice president Bill Parcells, respectively), and their perspective is consequently warped.
Um excuse me!!! Who exactly is out of a paycheck because of the Panthers?? apples, oranges

Archived