• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Update

NJPanthers12

I'm not sure who tagged you having aids, but my sources say that it's true.

I don't feel like arguing with you about your sources you met at your cool internship working at the Bojangles inside the stadium's concession. I'm sure you're a nice girl and all, but I also think you just rant off as hearsay what some dude told you as factual information.

u actually went back and edited this?

Hmmm....on the one hand, I don't believe NJPanthers. On the other hand, I also think Charles Godfrey sucks. I'm so torn!

I havent personally read anything from him that seems egregious, and they all seem sensible. Whether or not Johnson signs here or there, what he says appears to be very possible. He hasn't said at all what will happen, he has narrowed down options and I wouldnt at all be surprised if any of these things come to fruition.

I also think you are a very lame poster as well, so who cares.

NJ Panthers' friend has requested anonymity, and NJ, like any good investigator, is respecting his friend's request. Yes, it would be easy to make up stories under anonymous sources and does appear to damage the credibility of the author, but it is journalistic integrity.

If anything, NJ's updates are awesome and a majority of us on this board look forward to them because they involve team issues that have been discussed ad nauseum, and many of the solutions presented by NJ's anonymous insider don't seem all that far off. And let's face it, NJ provides more insight in one of these posts than many off-season threads ever do in their entirety.

You are correct, Mr. TD, that you are entitled to not believe that anything NJ says is true, but also keep in mind that journalists and investigators use anonymous sources all the time and get the stories and investigations right.

You should never reveal your sources. Even if it is a cashier.

You little turds neg repping me can

flair-with-dx-wrestlingvalley.jpg

Archived