• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panther card/memorbilla/auto's collectors...

jasonluckydog

Jason was kind enough to send me a few cards a year or two ago. Outside of that, I've got a T-shirt auto'd by Muhs, and an Eagles team photo auto'd by the great Harold Carmichael.

Outside of football, I had an auto'd Kasey Khane full firesuit that I sold on eBay, and I have a hat, jacket, t-shirt, and long sleeve t-shirt all auto'd by Jacques Villeneuve.

• 4 weeks later...

I sold my Alex Smith Contenders auto the QB from 49ers he is hot now anyway sold it and bought these with the profits!

The gold version #ed to 25

FxCam_1323408735971.jpg

FxCam_1323408810920.jpg

FxCam_1323408858432.jpg

I bought this card back I sold when he was hot I sold it for $50 bought it back for $8 will sell it again when he is hot again

FxCam_1323409001725.jpg

Deangelo Williams 1/1 it looks 1 color but it's 2 patch

FxCam_1323569371797.jpg

This is a S/P to 161 Shockey rookie contenders books $100

shockey.jpg

Not pictured is a Reggie White/Jevan Kearse dual jersey

The crazy thing is I only paid $10 for the ALEX SMITH contenders rookie auto when he was just sucking balls last year

I would love to buy some cam memorabilia signed footballs or cards or just a jeresy or action figure would be nice. I saw the $79.99 action figure which I would love to have but I am not paying over $15 for a action figure. Anyone know a good place to buy Cam Newton autographed stuff or cheap jerseys?

Just got Cam to sign my authentic jersey the other day at practice.

One of these days, I'm going to hunt down Kerry Collins and make him sign the authentic jersey I bought in '97.

jealous...

I would love to buy some cam memorabilia signed footballs or cards or just a jeresy or action figure would be nice. I saw the $79.99 action figure which I would love to have but I am not paying over $15 for a action figure. Anyone know a good place to buy Cam Newton autographed stuff or cheap jerseys?

Nope you will have to pay full price now wait till the off season or you can buy his rookie jersey cards for a decent price, I was lucky and pulled 2 of his rookie cards 1 is short print to 399 and they was selling for almost $50

Archived