• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Am I a Loser if I..

The Saltman

If they had U-verse in my area I would switch in a heartbeat.

Keep on checking. I love it. Gotta be the easiest sales job ever too. Last year when I took my box full of Time Warner garbage to their office to cancel service there were three other people that live on my street doing the same thing.

When they come in, they take over. They go door to door too. I usually hate that but after a few qualifying questions he was most welcome in my home.

yeah, I can't trash TWC cable enough.. I have U-Verse now, and about to move in a month, going to set it up there too.

I had TWC for 8 straight years with the same package, 1st tier Digital, 3 HD boxes, 1 reg box, Roadrunner regular, and I don't think I ever had the same bill amount.

They did that whole "lock your rate" thing a couple years back and I changed my package a bit to take the deal, then we get a letter a few months later saying how everyone's rate was going up because they wanted to expand customer service. Guess what. Rate Lock went right out the window.

Everyone I know in Greensboro has already changed over or is checking on U-verse availability every week or so. About every other week when I walk into the pub somebody comes up and tells me they finally got their U-verse and love it. TWC has a terrible name around here.

Archived