• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Adventure Time...

Johnny Rockets

So I have been wanting to go to South America for quite some time but wasn't sure when, where, why, etc. I am also a big Red Hot Chili Peppers fan. Why is the relevant you ask? Because I just got this little gem of information from FB:

Red Hot Chili Peppers:

We're coming to South America in September!!

11 September - Colombia, Bogota, Parque Simon Bolivar

12 September - Costa Rica, San Jose, Estadio Saprissa

14 September - Peru, Lima, Estadio Nacional

It's like a powerful force has pushed my two dream worlds into one and it is my calling to go. I plan on going by myself and would like to stay for a couple of weeks and just backpack around but I am not sure which of the three locations would be the best/safest to go to. Anyone been to any of the locations listed?

So I have been wanting to go to South America for quite some time but wasn't sure when, where, why, etc. I am also a big Red Hot Chili Peppers fan. Why is the relevant you ask? Because I just got this little gem of information from FB:

Red Hot Chili Peppers:

We're coming to South America in September!!

11 September - Colombia, Bogota, Parque Simon Bolivar

12 September - Costa Rica, San Jose, Estadio Saprissa

14 September - Peru, Lima, Estadio Nacional

It's like a powerful force has pushed my two dream worlds into one and it is my calling to go. I plan on going by myself and would like to stay for a couple of weeks and just backpack around but I am not sure which of the three locations would be the best/safest to go to. Anyone been to any of the locations listed?

Colombia has some REAL dangerous parts......I'd say that is easily the least safe of the 3.

That's what I was thinking also. I need to do some research .....

I use to work w/ a lady from there.....she always told in a hypothetical scenario that I would never be able to go home with her. Too dangerous for someone with my skin tone.

The whole country isn't dangerous but if you have other options I would just rule that one out.

Archived