• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jeff Otah, any health updates?

Mojoman

Guys chill out. I have a friend of a friend who works at KFC who says Otah has switched from the extra crispy to the grilled chicken. He'll be spry as a fox come the season.

Otah eats at KFC?

Sounds like someones going to be in trouble with the bossman. :eek:

Guys chill out. I have a friend of a friend who works at KFC who says Otah has switched from the extra crispy to the grilled chicken. He'll be spry as a fox come the season.

Keep us up to date on his visits. :p

He can still inflict damage on a all you can eat buffet....seriously the guy has talent but with all the injuries I dont think we can count on him being there.I wonder if he is in physcial shape at all.WE better have a plan B at rt

I think Tyson Clabo would be a good FA alternative @ RT or RG. I've read somewhere that he likely won't be back with I also think Geoff Schwartz is ready to play a bigger role this season if Otah doesn't get his act together. I'm hoping he'll be healthy for the upcoming season, though. He could be a Pro-Bowl player (Otah) if he's willing to put a little work into it.

I dont so much question Otah's work ethic or toughness. He played with agressiveness and a mean streak when healthy. But bad knees on a 330lb man are not a good combo.

What I am curious about is the media blackout that has surrounded most players during the lockout. Anything that prevents the press from locating players and conducting interviews? If Iwas in the press and was covering the Panthers, I would seek out Otah to see how he is doing.

What was that? I can't hear you over the Cheetos he's crunching on right now.

What a dumb fuging post. Otah has never had a weight issue. His has been only about injuries.

Please stick to something that you may know about....say like girl's field hockey.

What a dumb fuging post. Otah has never had a weight issue. His has been only about injuries.

Please stick to something that you may know about....say like girl's field hockey.

You actually believe that? I'm pretty sure his injuries are a result of him not fuging staying in shape thus more injuries.

Jeff Otah doesn't exist as far as I'm concerned. Trying to depend on him just throws a wrench in the system. If he stays healthy then yay we have a road grader. If he's not healthy then we'll be able to carry on without him.

Since Schwartz is moving to RG, ZIEMBA!!!

You actually believe that? I'm pretty sure his injuries are a result of him not fuging staying in shape thus more injuries.

Based on what?

His weight has not ballooned (like Jenkins' did). He has never shown up to camp out of shape.

Is he a very big man? Yes

Does carrying that weight take its toll on your body? Yes

Does being that large cause strain on yoru knees? Yes

But, he has never been out of shape as compared to an Offensive Lineman in the NFL. He has not shown up to camps overweight and out of condition.

His size is a factor with regards to injuries...but not more so than other OLinemen.

Archived