• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jeff Otah, any health updates?

Mojoman

Any status updates on Jeff Otah's knee problems? I believe he is key player for the panthers, but I have not heard anything about him recently. Did he participate in the player organized activies? Any recent interivews with the media?

Any status updates on Jeff Otah's knee problems? I believe he is key player for the panthers, but I have not heard anything about him recently. Did he participate in the player organized activies? Any recent interivews with the media?

Fat player's fat knee is fat.

You guys need to lay off of Otah... Seriously! According to his twitter page his knee is "Strong" and he's ready to play football... The pessimism around here is killing me!

Any news about his shoulder? I think I remember reading he was rehabbing it. I hope he's healthy by the time training camp gets underway.

This was the end of March

Panthers RT Jeff Otah is recovering from left shoulder surgery in addition to the knee problems that cost him all of 2010.

The shoulder procedure was done by Dr. James Andrews, and is expected to require 3-4 months for Otah to reacquire range of motion and strength. Beat writer Darin Gantt indicated that the shoulder injury is now more of a concern than Otah's knee. We're interpreting that to mean the knee woes are a thing of the past and the shoulder would keep him out of OTAs if there were any. Mar 31, 9:51 AM

http://rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4719/jeff-otah

Archived