• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mr. Richardson praised by fellow owners re: pending CBA

blackcatgrowl

A lot of people have been hard on Richardson through this whole lockout, making him look like a divider, not a uniter...

But below is a lengthy video of several interviews with some owners following the NFL Owners ratification of the agreement.

http://www.panthers.com/media-vault/videos/Richardson-Saluted/4c780d9e-6073-4006-a874-1c15e6944483

Some high praise from some big time owners here, even from Jerry Jones! Repeated comments on his leadership skills.

Go Jerry.

Seems like most of the criticism on JR (ironically) came from people here. I think most "in the know" understood that this was a negotiation and most of the moves by either side was to try and gain an advantage.

I thought the Brees and Manning comments were great. Fact of the matter is JR is one of the few people that can say he not only knows football, but he also knows business. On top of this, he is still a hand shake kind of guy which is refreshing in such a non-hand shake world.

Seems like most of the criticism on JR (ironically) came from people here. I think most "in the know" understood that this was a negotiation and most of the moves by either side was to try and gain an advantage.

I thought the Brees and Manning comments were great. Fact of the matter is JR is one of the few people that can say he not only knows football, but he also knows business. On top of this, he is still a hand shake kind of guy which is refreshing in such a non-hand shake world.

The owners got more money from the players than in the previous cba and jerry was one of the leaders.

Ofcourse the owners like him.

Money talks.

Guess you didn't watch the video.

The owners didn't get everything they wanted, but still arrived at a place all 31 of them could agree on. (Scabface doesn't count).

Archived