• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

just called sirius nfl radio

panther4life

I'm sorry, but you need to give me an example of how he proved he wasn't a team leader last season.

I know everybody is mad at Peppers, but the guy did work his butt off last off season, which was very well documented, and he even became more outspoken. He also gave a reasonable explanation of why he wasn't more vocal in the past...he said that he preferred to let Mike Rucker lead the way because he looked up to him.

I just don't see how anybody can claim that he wasn't a team leader before he said he wanted to leave the Panthers. In fact, since he most likely knew a year ago that he wanted to leave after his contract expired, he could easily have been a distraction during the season, but instead he was a team player.

Peppers had a monster first half of the season. And for the record I am not mad a Peppers at all. We have had plenty of time to figure out how to utilize him properly and challenge/motivate him. He did it on his own for the first few years of his career and then he was allowed to flounder.

It is time for him to go. Our staff has no clue how to coach that kind of talent and now they are just being a55holes in tagging him. I hope he does great somewhere else but he is a shell of his former self. He still shows that he has it from time to time so he has not lost a step. In this case the blame, all of it, lies on his coaches.

The funny part is that they can't coach him but they think they can sell him as a coachable, top-tier asset.

What does that make them?

You guys are dead wrong about Peppers. He gave more interviews this past season than he probably did during the rest of his Panthers career combined. Also, he and his teammates went on and on about how they all liked each other, and how good the chemistry was. That all started in TC and continued right up until that play off disaster. There was never even a hint that Peppers was anything other than a team player who got along well with all of his teammates.

What happened after the season was over, was an entirely seperate matter.

asked them where peppers ends up next year, they both agreed new england for 2 first day picks...specifically their 1st and a second...and if not that maybe green bay's number 9, but said we wouldnt want it with the contract it would require....btw if u wanna call them its 877-nf-kick..takes about 15 minutes to get thru

Congrats on getting on. Who were you talking to?

Archived