• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Free Agency Update

NJPanthers12

I dont know if the guy is legit or not, but I choose to believe him.

But, you do realize that no one knows what teams are going to do better than other teams, right? Info travels down a wire that we never hear from team to team whether that be from coaches that used to coach together, etc. So, if he knows someone in the organization, your argument about knowing about other teams is false.

On this timeframe, you are wrong. This is considered a 'shotgun Free Agency' and I can say without blinking that the Panthers are not readily calling other teams to divuldge their FA plans.. and that goes for all teams around the league.

On this timeframe, you are wrong. This is considered a 'shotgun Free Agency' and I can say without blinking that the Panthers are not readily calling other teams to divuldge their FA plans.. and that goes for all teams around the league.

Tampering happens. I guarantee teams have been in contact with certain players throughout the lockout.

The one thing I don't get is the receiver bit. It seems bringing someone in depends solely on Smitty, which in my opinion shouldn't matter. We need more talent regardless...but I guess I won't be surprised now if we don't get anyone.

I'm behind Gettis 100%...he could be a stud

NJPanther said Moore is good as gone

29p6m86.gif

I think Moore has a shot.....

I mean Clausen is so bad he really isn't even a #3 QB caliber QB at this stage.......so that would leave our roster with just project Cam.

If Clausen is as bad as last year (both preseason and practice), you would have to realistically assume he gets cut. 2nd rounders get cut when they don't look the part in their 2nd camp.

Tampering happens. I guarantee teams have been in contact with certain players throughout the lockout.

I am not talking about us talking with other players.. I am talking about the Panthers organization not revealing our plans to other teams. I think you misunderstood the coversation.

Archived