• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Training Camp Pics

Catalyst

:beatdeadhorse5:

I had a question I hoped that some of you can answer for me, is the upper level of 500 safe for children ages 2 and above?

My wife and I would like to take the kids to a game and not break the bank by sitting in the lower sections.

We were looking at sections in the 500's but were concerned it would be too steep for our 2 and 3 year olds so I wanted to get your thoughts on the subject.

Thank you

If you go early in the season, I think a greater concern is the heat. I know it's been said over and over but...hats, sunscreen , sun glasses, and hydrate well!

I had a question I hoped that some of you can answer for me, is the upper level of 500 safe for children ages 2 and above?

My wife and I would like to take the kids to a game and not break the bank by sitting in the lower sections.

We were looking at sections in the 500's but were concerned it would be too steep for our 2 and 3 year olds so I wanted to get your thoughts on the subject.

Thank you

kids are too young imo......

take them to TC or fan feast or anything to interact with the players up close

from the 500 section they won't have a clue who's who for a few yrears.

go to the game with your wife and enjoy it ....and leave the kids at home.

when they're 6 or 7 start taking them.

Archived