• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Whjat about Lofa?

AdamSchefter Adam Schefter

It's official: Seahawks and LB Lofa Tatupu decided to mutually part ways. He will be released and will be looking for work elsewhere.

2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

per twitter.

Would he be an upgrade?

yes he would be an upgrade, but what is the point???? Beason, Davis, Anderson, Conner, Gaither. i think that's depth if i am right. Lofa Tutupu is likely going to be an Eagle (sadly), but i hope one team (Washington) or another team jump up and steal him from under their nose.

yes he would be an upgrade, but what is the point???? Beason, Davis, Anderson, Conner, Gaither. i think that's depth if i am right. Lofa Tutupu is likely going to be an Eagle (sadly), but i hope one team (Washington) or another team jump up and steal him from under their nose.

Another one for the dream team.:(

an upgrade? what?

Only way I would consider doing this is if we DID move Connor for a starting caliber CB. Then a spot opens up. Otherwise, ummm, NO.

And being that Connor is 3 years younger and probably better than Tatupu when given the PT... No again.

Archived