• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ronnie Brown to the Eagles

Cat

ClaytonESPN John Clayton

The Eagles continue to amaze everyone. Ronnie Brown on a one-year. Amazing.

I'm looking forward to watch the Eagles this season. They were my favorite team to watch last year. Hopefully Vick is just as exciting as last year.

despite all these signings if Mike Vick (who I love) gets hurt, which tends to happen. They still can't beat the Packers or Falcons...hell the Saints and the Bucs would give a Vickless Eagles a run for their money

LOL.

I can smell the desperation all the way down here in South Awesome!!

Desperation of the free agents that are signing in Philly? It's not like the Eagles are throwing tons of money at people to entice them to play there. Even Asomugha said he knew in March that he wanted to play for Philly but the Eagles didn't make a play for him.

Philly has become the place that everyone wants to play whether it is in baseball or football. They might not want to live there, but South Jersey is just a short ride over the bridge.

They are trying to buy a championship after coming so close last year. Its Superbowl or bust and i'm thinking bust because i believe Green bay is still a better team. NO & ATL are pretty much even steven with Philly.....But buy away Philly buy away.

I don't think the Eagles are better than Green Bay and are on par with NO and ATL but how are they trying to buy a championship? They have to stay within the same financial guidelines as everyone else.Agents are coming to them saying that my guy wants to play for you and will do so for less money than he could get somewhere else. Are the Eagles supposed to say no?

The Eagles still have plenty of holes and this team has a whole new defensive scheme to learn. It will take time to gel. A trip to the SB will run through Mike Vick which I am not 100% sold on yet. The NFC is tough and it will be no cake walk. You make it sound like they are the Yankees and spending so much more than everyone else. They aren't throwing money at people.

Yeah but they already have two standout CB's so they add another? + Jackson is pissed and wants more money and Mackin is still hurting. It just looks like overkill in the secondary when there are holes to fix on the offense. But i guess after years of watching the Cowboys and Redskins try (and fail) to buy a ring its now the Eagles turn to give it a go.

Archived