• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

8/6 Practice (and Fan Fest)

Ruff

Ridiculous post. These TC session are soft compared to previous ones. He has had a week of practice. No one can hit him in practice. If he is worn out after these candyass sessions, that is pathetic. If he is, he won't last two weeks in the reg season.

I wonder if the coaches got in his ear about being more professional and focused at practice...-nstead of being so playful and loose.

Just a thought.

Apart from just TC, the whole offseason. Dude has been working since spring, straight through to this day with a limited number of days of doing nothing for the first time in his life. Believe it or not, college players have a good portion of summer off where they may workout on their own a few times a week, but nothing absolutely killer. The constant moving and activity and the cramming of the playbook may be wearing on him is all I'm saying.

I was also thinking that as well as far as the coaches getting into his ear. Could be that as well.

Sorry for giving my 2 cents guy. Jesus Christ and doggie-style Mary. :rolleyes:

The players were about 30 mins late this morning getting to the field. Nothing too thrilling, but yes it was nice to see Edwards fielding punts like it's second nature. Currently sitting under a tree outside B of A Stadium waiting to get in. Weather looks good for now.

Apart from just TC, the whole offseason. Dude has been working since spring, straight through to this day with a limited number of days of doing nothing for the first time in his life. Believe it or not, college players have a good portion of summer off where they may workout on their own a few times a week, but nothing absolutely killer. The constant moving and activity and the cramming of the playbook may be wearing on him is all I'm saying.

I was also thinking that as well as far as the coaches getting into his ear. Could be that as well.

Sorry for giving my 2 cents guy. Jesus Christ and doggie-style Mary. :rolleyes:

I just don't see him beong physically worn out. However, I could see him getting mentally spent. Learning that playbook...preparing for the mental aspects of the game...etc is probably something that he has never experienced. He was able to get by 80% of the time on physical skill alone.

Think of it like going from studying for an exam to studying and preparing for the CPA and Bar exams....an whole different level.

Yeah, he wore himself out doing all that jumping around for the Under Armor commercial...dude's probably just sucking wind a little. Cut him some slack. As long he brings it on gameday, I could care less about a glorified scrimmage...oh, and it's not even that, apparently, as there will be no scrimmaging.

I think it's mental fatigue anyway..If he's the player we want him to be he spends a majority of his time away from practice in the film room/with his coaches..you can't really answer the question of why he would look more subdued then the first days without seeing what he's doing all day.

Ridiculous post. These TC session are soft compared to previous ones. He has had a week of practice. No one can hit him in practice. If he is worn out after these candyass sessions, that is pathetic. If he is, he won't last two weeks in the reg season.

I wonder if the coaches got in his ear about being more professional and focused at practice...-nstead of being so playful and loose.

Just a thought.

Your ignorance is showing, what do explain Lafell and Gettis legs burning? It's called being worn out. It is extremely hot in spartanburg and the heat can wear out anyone. They practice this in VERY hot weather. In the regular season at least you get a few days of rest and treatment, before you do it again.

Archived