• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post a pic, any pic.

Jangler

No, I got it from another pic thread on another forum and it didn't say.

tumblr_mwzxe8OAML1r8vrhxo1_500_zps7ea508

Did a reverse GIS and found this:

https://www.google.com/search?q=eruption+of+the+cordon+caulle+chile&sa=X&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&ei=tNzqUtqlNsfSyAGd1YCwAQ&ved=0CEcQsAQ&biw=1362&bih=738

looks like it was a 2011 Puyehue-Cordón Caulle eruption in Chile. Some amazing pics:

Lightning-strikes-over-th-003.jpg

Puyehue%20volcano-10.jpg

• Pie 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• sam.jpg

• Topics

• Name them besides the Giants one I already mentioned. Because I seriously can’t remember. The only thing I remember is gano consistently choking on PAT’s and other scenarios where we would’ve won or tied. 2018 was bad. Missed those kicks against Detroit then missed the 52 yarder against Seattle. And 2019 he was out the entire season. Missed a kick in the biggest game of his life in the super bowl and missed the 1st 2016 game against the Broncos that drastically changed our season imo. If I’m wrong I’m wrong but I seriously cannot remember clutch kicks besides the giants and vaguely remember 2 others. I get that kickers are usually judged by their recent kicks so I could have some bias.  “All said and done, prior to an injury that ended his season early in week 13, Gano attempted only 16 field goals in total, missing two of them, giving him an 88% average on a fairly small sample size. That puts him squarely in the middle of the pack league-wide amongst kickers with at least 10 attempts. However, his 91% extra point percentage is bottom five in the entire league.”  
    • I don't know about this. Darnold did have 2 or 3 misses, but Wilson had some as well, and withered under pressure in the 1st half when Darnold didn't. And I don't know that you'd see Wilson put up the performance he did when he's leading and the coaches dial things back like that. In a different situation, Wilson might he better. Darnold, if he had started in a different situation, would be better too.  Both were quality and exciting prospects so I think it's hard to be sure which would be more talented.
    • Thanks for the heads up…grabbing that HBO deal much appreciated