• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Buah-ha-ha

bLACKpANTHER

In addition to S Keith Davis and DB Travis Daniels, the Chiefs are showing interest in free agent Keary Colbert.

As long as they don't pay as much as Mike Shanahan did last year. The Seahawks also gave up a fifth-round pick for Colbert in-season. The inexplicably hot item produced zero catches for Denver and just seven for Seattle.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playernews.aspx?sport=NFL&rwr=1

On another note, anyone know how Drew Carter's recovery is going? I was really rooting for that guy.

me too. but, I've heard nothing.

the raiders fans want to see him come back because of what they saw in Preseason (well some do) but, he only signed a one year deal.

who knows with all the 'fun' in Raider Nation... but, all the reports I heard last pre-season, he was really getting along and become'n a comfort spot for Russell.

KC is running the spread so...he will prob be the # 4 or 5..any WR can go there and play..

but on a side note i hope drew stays in oakland too

You must really hate Carter. Hoping that any player stays in Oakland is just wrong. Its like player hell.

Archived