• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kealoha pilares the quiet secret weapon.

Gipetto

now all we need to do is convince opposing teams to play their 3rs string defense the entire game

3rd string of 4th string it doenst matter everyone on the field is the best of the best from college football. Pilares is a gamer Haters gonna hate.

now all we need to do is convince opposing teams to play their 3rd string defense the entire game

Wait this is an option? fug me...we could win the superbowl every year. Do not let anyone else find this out....

-----

My smartass nature aside I think he's got the potential to be really good and I do not see him not making the team but I also don't think he cracks the starting lineup this year.

yeah, going against 4th stringers or a 1st team defense doesn't make a bit of difference because everyone was good in college

thanks for this amazing insight gipetto

You have proven yet again to be the number 1 hater on the forum congratz

Lets clap for your hate skills

Ps: its late and you'll probably get the last post but who cares what you say your still a hater and im going to sleep. Haters gonna hate no matter what.

Gipetto going to sleep.

Pilares for suprise of th year.

The man made the most of his oppurtunities at WR tonight. Whatelse can u ask for? Hopefully he gets more oppurtunities next game to show more of what he has to offer. He has the talent to be effective and i believe he's got the potential to stay and make a case on this team.

Archived